Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another One in the Family

After teasing his mother mercilessly over blogging, My 16 year old has joined the ranks.

Mind you, I am sure he would present quite an argument as to the validity of his particular blog over mine. Jonathan's blog is not what you might expect from a 16 year old boy...unless you happen to know this teen, (and his dad)!
No talk of school, friends, sports, cars or girls...nope! This is a political blog. Let me tell you, living with this young man...he definitely has a thing or two to say about politics, both Canadian and American!
So, check him out at:


If you have any questions about the issues or how to vote, Jonathan is the guy who will tell you...respectfully, I hope!

Welcome Jonathan, I am proud of your ability to search out why you believe what you believe and to stick by it despite the pressures of  the popular opinions around you.
I Love you Big Guy!


3 comments:

Shari said...

Love Jonathan's title
The Right Side of the Spectrum... it's great to see on of our boys moving beyond just posting footage on UTUBE! LOL

Amy said...

lovin' it!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Tia and I am an editor at Opposing Views. I came across your site, liked what I read, and wanted to introduce us because we both write about political issues. Opposingviews.com is a debate site where experts go head-to-head on a variety of topics. With Election Day approaching, our experts are discussing some of the most interesting and high-profile ballot initiatives from across the U.S. I encourage you to check out those of interest…
I believe you and your visitors will appreciate these debates and might want to weigh in with votes or comments. If you like our site, I would appreciate it if you blog about us or give us a link to the debates. You can create a profile page giving readers information and links to your site. Or, if it is easier, I can do this for you. In the near future we’ll add a blogosphere section to each debate so we can directly feature outside blogs like yours.
Thanks for the time and consideration. Let me know if you have any questions or recommendations for experts or debates.
Sincerely,
Tia
www.opposingviews.com