Thursday, March 27, 2008

Holy Love


Many waters cannot quench your love, rivers cannot overwhelm it
Oceans of fear cannot conceal your love for me
Many waters cannot quench your love, rivers cannot overwhelm it
Oceans of fear cannot conceal your love for me
Your love for me

Chorus:

Holy love, flow in me, fill me up like the deepest sea
Like a crashing wave pouring over me, holy love flow in me

Many sorrows cannot quench your love,
darkness cannot overwhelm it
I will not fear, your love is here to comfort me
Many sorrows cannot quench your love,
darkness cannot overwhelm it
I will not fear, your love is here to comfort me
You comfort me

When I find you I find healing
When I find you I find peace
And I know that there's no river so wide
No mountain so high, no ocean so deep
That you can't part the sea

Holy Love By: Andy Park

6 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

Oh how I love, love, love that song....now it is playing away loudly in my head! I will beg Shaun to get out his guitar and maybe he will play and sing it for me. (Then I will call you and put it on speaker phone!!) ;o)

I pray that His Holy love will cover you like a crashing wave but you will not be destroyed. Although Mighty, He is also gentle and gathers you like a Shepard does with his little sheep.

Roxanne said...

Perfect loves drives out fear.

Shari said...

Beautiful words - awesome God with such perfect love.

Anonymous said...

SUCH a great song! Love the words. I had the privilege of meeting Andy Park last fall. Super deep artist, with a load of wisdom and experience.

Thanks for reminding me of these awesome words.

Rhonda said...

Very pretty header. Looks like a nice china teacup.

Vicki said...

Love the header! Gotta get me one of those!

"Many waters cannot quench love ..." was on everything we had printed for our wedding ... almost 17 years ago.