Saturday, April 5, 2008

Only as High as I Reach

"Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be"



When I reach for Him, I grow...I grow in strength of character, I grow in wisdom, in understanding...I grow more like Him.

When I seek Him I find Him and follow after Him, the places that He leads me are always more amazing than I could have imagined.

When I choose to look deeper than what appears on the surface, when I choose to look beyond  what seems obvious, when I choose to take the time to dig a little deeper,
I see what He sees.

When I dream with Him...I become all that He has created me to be.


2 comments:

Shaun and Holly said...

What a gorgeous picture of that little one reaching up to the heavens!

You have given me lots to think about...

Maureen said...

Thank you Jen
Great Picture
Great Words
Great Wisdom