Friday, August 10, 2007

I love Life


Just wanted to send out some "Cyber hugs" before I go to bed tonight.
I spent some time on a new blog, the blog of a grieving mom
who lost her little angel on July 19...she was 5 yrs. old.
At first I was overcome with grief for this hurting family, but as I read, I was amazed at the progress this family is making, and the faithfulness of my God in what we all feel would be the most heart shattering pain a parent could feel.
It's caused me to hug my own kids a little tighter, and to resolve to spend as much time as possible enjoying them and all of the simple things in life just a little bit more.
Tonight, I can't express how thankful I am for LIFE...all of the wonderful living people and things that God has created to make my life so enjoyable.
For the noise and mess and busyness that is life.
For the beauty and simplicity that is life.
I am thankful that my Jesus came that I might have life and have it to the full.
May I honor Him by living it to the full.
Hugs to Each of you and may you Truly be Blessed,
Jen

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

I receive that hug Jen...a great way to start my day.

Amy said...

Oh Jen...
I have been reading about that Hannah as well...she actually reminds me alot of my Hannah...
I feel overwhemingly blessed today, and have given one too many hugs if you asked my children!! (Mooommm!!! Enough already!..lol)

Praise and Coffee said...

((((hugs)))) right back at you.
Yes, Hannah's family grief has made me very thankful for my children.